Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve Snow

Those of you who read this and live in colder climates may be laughing at this, but for us Oklahomans, this is big time! :)

I thought I'd post a video of the "blizzard" outside.


And here are some pictures...
(Bella threw a fit because I didn't want her to go out. So I let her go out and she got "stranded" and started screaming. I think she'll obey next time!)

(I think I heard the weatherman say we have gotten 7" of snow today, but the drifts are over 18" high)

(That's snow up to my knees, folks!)

(Guess we won't be getting our cars out of the garage today...not that we can go anywhere anyway since they've closed all the highways in the metro)

(I thought my wreath and live Christmas tree on the porch looked really pretty covered in snow)

Well, now if the blistering wind will just calm down, we'll get to have fun playing in it!



1 comment:

Ethel said...

GOD is so good, nice that Curtis had time off during the Snow to enjoy extra time with his family. A warm (maybe COLD) memory for the kiddos.